Common Questions about Vacation Condo Rentals
- How do I book a home your North Myrtle Beach condo?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 843-272-1770 and Karen, MacKenzie, Judy or Scott will be glad to help you.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
What are the benefits of a North Myrtle Beach vacation condo rental?
- Our North Myrtle Beach vacation condos are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. You will be able to enjoy a full service condo while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.
Where do we check in?
Your vacation condo will be ready at 4:00. Check-in is at our office located at 1711 Madison Dr. in North Myrtle Beach. If you will be arriving when our office is closed please give us a call during office hours to arrange a late check in. Rental contracts must be signed and returned prior to any check-in.
Do we need to bring linen and towels?
Our North Myrtle Beach vacation condo daily and weekly rentals will have sheets on all beds and one towel/wash cloth for each allowed occupant. We suggest you bring beach towels and any additional towels you may need. There will be blankets an pillows in your rental condo.